Thursday, 20 August 2015

 
 
Hey there! This is Humna Qureshi and I am from Gujranwala, a beautiful city which is growing day by day. I am currently living in Taxila and studying at UET Taxila in Computer Engineering Department. I have been here for about two years. It has been a wonderful experience for me so far. I have learnt many things in this university mainly because I am living in a hostel away from my family. As for my family, I have just one sister and only one brother who’s done with his bachelorette. My mother takes care of the household and my father, whom I am really proud of, is a businessman. I don’t really have any technical skills at this level but hopefully I would in coming years. My interests are limited which include reading, music and mostly surfing on the internet.
 
My First Day Of Fifth Semester:
Recently, I was on my summer vacations for about two months and now I’m back to start my 5th semester. My first day of the 5th semester was both bad and good. Bad in the sense, as I had no idea of any class that day. I don’t know it was maybe a miscommunication probably but majority of us were told that it was only registration day and no classes were to be held that day and by the time I got to the university, it was already too late. It was a good day because I got to spend more time with my family. The very next day which was for me and many of my friends the first day, went well. The waking part in the morning was very hard but after that I actually had a great time although I was missing home but I was with my friends and with friends everything works out just fine. The day came to an end earlier than I thought and I realized that how much I have missed this place and was happy to be back .Ready to pursue my dreams.

23 comments:

  1. " Ready to pursue my dreams." Wow! (y)

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Ready to pursue my dreams." Wow! (y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good effort .. keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very relatable and well written article, humna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fulfill your dreams....best of luck...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1st day experience was really bad for boarders

    ReplyDelete
  7. A single real friend is a treasure worth more than gold or precious stones..... nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep loving your family because family has great importance in every one's life.

    ReplyDelete