Thursday, 19 November 2015

Cover Letter

Humna Sajjad

Student of Computer Engineering

At University of Engineering and Technology ,Taxila

Ayesha Hall, UET, Teh. Taxila,

 dist. Rawalpindi

20th Nov, 2015

Center for Advanced Research in Engineering (CARE)

Respected HR Manager,

I would like to express my interest in applying for the vacancy position as a graphic designer in your organization. I believe that I will fulfill the requirements that you are looking for in the graphic designer with the bachelor’s degree in computer engineering (degree in process).

The things that I am proficient in:
  • Designing layouts, producing images and developing styles for websites.
  • Contributing creative ideas.
  •  I can work with adobe illustrator, adobe photoshop, coreldraw and dreamwaever easily.

In addition to my personal qualities, I have passion for design .To explain further of my skills and capabilities, I enclose my resume along with this letter for you to read. It would be highly appreciated to discuss this job opportunity with you. Please call me on my phone number,  999-222-3333 or email me at human.sajjad100@gmail.com.

Yours Sincerely,

Humna Sajjad (signature)

Humna Sajjad

Dated: 20th Nov 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment